Join a Winning Team at Low Country Volkswagen
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Opening for Automotive Sales Professional (No experience required)
Summary: Sells new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Education/Experience: Prior sales experience not required. We are looking for candidates with a mindset, not a skillset. A candidate should be willing to learn, and be motivated towards career, and personal growth. We provide training to ensure the proper candidate is equipped properly to reach any goals asked of them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Meets dealership sales goals.
• Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
• Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
• Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
• Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
• Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
• Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
• Engages in business development.
• Addresses customer concerns.
• Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
Compensation: A performance based pay plan with uncapped earning potential. A base salary will be provided during a 90-day training period in addition to commissions earned.
How to apply: Please forward resume or apply in person at Low Country Volkswagen,
1001 Johnny Dodd Blvd
Mt Pleasant, SC, 29464
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants